The Flexible Tubes Under Your Sink

Written by bprescottFebruary 7, 2012
Riser tubes under a bathroom sink


Choosing riser tubes

The thin flexible tubes under a sink are called supply tubes or riser tubes because they direct water from the main water valve to the sink. The ones we prefer are made of stainless steel mesh and have a polymer lining. They are sold in a variety of lengths and don't rely on compression nuts. They attach directly to the tailpiece of the faucet and stop valve to form a strong and flexible connection.


From ‘Bathroom Remodeling For Dummies’
Copyright © 2003 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.



Post new comment